Michigan surgeon tri county area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan surgeon tri county area

My son has a 56degree curve, we talked to Dr. Glenn Minster last week.
    He made my wife son and I at ease about the surgery. I would still like to get a 2nd opinion about the surgery.
    Has any body worked with Dr.Minster or any other tri country surgeon's about fusion's

Hi Kevin....

I didn't look at the geography, but if Novi is close to where you are, Michael Mendelow is great. He spends a lot of time with Dr. Boachie in Ghana. Dr. Boachie is widely recognized as one of the best in the world.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Thanks

Linda,
      Thanks for the input I'll check if Dr Mendelow takes are insurance.
      I didn't know about Dr.Boachie, there is some very good reading about him on the web.
      What about Children hospital of Detroit? Or St. Johns hospital of Detroit

Comment

Unfortunately for us, Dr. Mendelow is on sabbatical.

http://orthodoc.aaos.org/MichaelMendelowMD/

Anyone who has had the honor to have him for their doctor is truly blessed!

Comment

Dr. Glenn Minster

We went with Dr.Glenn Minster in July and every thing is going great, my sons back is at zero and is feeling very good. It's been over 4 month's and everything is going well. Now I just need my son to get his home work done on time.

Comment

this may be a bit of a drive [it was 157miles for us] but helen Devos is one of the best
            children's hospitals and it's were I had my surgeries http://www.helendevoschildrens.org/
            my surgeon is DR.cassidy they are very nice there and respect all wishes and requests
            I would NOT recommend the U of M hospital they were very nasty to us when we asked questions or made requests
            Anna
            Braced: august 08-sept.09
            spinecor
            Pre surgery Curves: L90* & T55* degrees!
            Levels fused:T11-L3
            Post surgery curves
            L33*,T30*

Comment

Working...
            X