Hi, I hope to get some help with this. My one twin daughter has been infected by P acne and after the first surgery new hardware was put in. Second surgery found alot of infection and hardware was removed. She now looks worse than before first surgery. Waht are her options. What are the names of national specialists we could try to take her too. We had one consult but he said medical records never arrived. I didn't like the sound of that. Much trauma for my daughter physically and emotionally. Please any thoughts would help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!