Help 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help 2

I don't know so much about braces. My daughter never used one, because all doctors and health professionals believe that it have no sense to be used it so close to the end of growth.
    My daughter has a great flexibility and she could stretch her column reducing without any doubt so many degrees. I think that could be great if she could keep that stretch all the day, and probably after some months, at least some degrees could be reduced and I think a brace could be used for that.
    I think that a dynamic brace would be the best (in fact the only one she could accept to use) , but I don't know if it only could be do with rigid braces or Spinecor could be used to.

Spinecor does not exist in my country and it would be great for me if somebody could do that question to the Spincor's people and tell me then what they say. I'm not interesting to know what they think about this idea, because I know they believe that after growth in big curves is impossible to reduce degrees without surgery, because they believe that vertebrae wedge is always terrific. Maybe true or not, I don't know, so I only want to know if Spinecor could be so strong to do that or it could not. They should to know that.

Thanks in advance
Working...
X