BIG LAUGH In School!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG LAUGH In School!!!

Hi My Name Is Ciera I Am 11 and I Am on my 5th year of wearing my brace!!!
    Yesturday in my School prairie wetlands class My Teacher Said "Now every one Be quiet and listen to the birds"
    So We all were quiet and then I Sneezed and the back of my brace the strap holder broke and made a Big POP And every body got scared and thought it was a bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ciera,

LOL, that is funny. Probably just about gave your classmates heart attacks, eh?

Comment

YA!!!!
      CiErA

Comment

THE BOOB COMPRESSOR

Hi my name is jolene i read all about what happened while you were at school it must have been funny.

Some funny things have happened to me while i have been at school. When I first got my brace i only told my close friends about it, but now most people know. The 1st person to notice i had a brace was a boy named Amana he came up behind me & put his hand on the back of my chair i didn't realise he was there & i sat back all of a sudden i heard a really loud yell everyone looked at him and asked what happened. he said she squashed my fingers. Everyone started touching and poking my back, they were asking what it was but i kept it a secret about what it was. Everyone kept trying to guess what it was. One kid must have thought I was really strange because he said I carried a book around up my shirt.

After about two weeks they stopped guessing. We had our sports carnival and I took it off to do my events. WOW what do you know I have boobs!! Now they just call it THE BOOB COMPRESSOR!!!!

Comment

funny!

that sounds really Funny!
          Ciera

Comment

I ALWAYS TOLD PEOPLE I'D BET THEM 5 BUCKS THAT IF THEY PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH THEY'D HURT THEIR HAND WORSE THEN THEY'D HURT MY STOMACH AND SURE ENOUGH THEY'D PUNCH IT AND WALK AWAY WITH SOME SORE KNUCKLES HAHAA

LOL

BARRY

Comment

Working...
            X