Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Line a comin....

Dear Laura,
    Did you get my PM this morning? Just curious because I am not sure if I'm doing those correctly. Ha! I'm not the greatest with these computers sometimes. I can do work on them but when it comes to fun things like emails to dear friends like you.... I'm not the best it seems.
    Off we go for Central line insertion this morning. i'm sending you a hug becuase I know if you were here you'd have one for me. Back is really killing me this morning, was up most ofthe night, probably nerves, but I just wasn't comfortable. So, on with it, let's get it over with. You will get to that point also. I'm just tired of waking up in the morning and taking a pain pill every day, ya know? I know we'll do that afterwards for a while, but that will go away (hopefully soon!). I'm just looking forward to having the surgery behind me - I can make it through the rest of it..... bring it on! I have an 8th grade graduation to attend in May so I don't have time to lay around all the time. I know - impatient little thing, aren't I? Ha!
    Talk to you soon. I'll keep you posted about the Central line gorey details.....I won't sugar coat nothing......

Bye for now...

PS: I'm hungry!!!
    Rita Thompson
    Age 46
    Milwaukee Brace wearer for 3 years in childhood
    Surgery Mar 1st - 95 degree thoracic curve
    Surgery by Dr. Lenke, St. Louis, MO
    Post-surgery curve 25-30 degree

Rita,

Yes I got your PMs...you are doing them right. One less thing to worry about ! hahah!
    Laura
    62 degrees
    49 yrs. young
    Surgery 3/31/10 with Lenke

Before and After pics
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13749126@N06/

Comment

Thanks Laura. I never know with all this modern technology! I wouldn't want to teach my hubby incorrectly.....
      Rita Thompson
      Age 46
      Milwaukee Brace wearer for 3 years in childhood
      Surgery Mar 1st - 95 degree thoracic curve
      Surgery by Dr. Lenke, St. Louis, MO
      Post-surgery curve 25-30 degree

Comment

Working...
      X