No announcement yet.

Chiropractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am 16 years old and i have gone to a chiro for nearly a year, he found my scoliosis, and its been great....that really sucks that your chiro didnt make you feel better and is now saying you owe him money. like in every field of work there will be people who just are in it for the money and this guy sounds like one of them and that contract sounds strange cause no chiropractor that i know does that. they just go the pay as you go route....well i hope you can get this all figured out and dont let this incident make you think all chiropractors are people who just take your money and not care about you.

Comment

My daughter has a 33 degree lumbar and 35 degree thoracic and was experiencing a nagging chronic pain in her right lower back.
      I took her to someone who is certified in Active Release Therapy and after two sessions her pain has been totally gone and we decided to have about 3 more sessions. It has been 3 months since her last session and she has been totally pain free. You can google and find the sight for information and it also will provide you with a list of certified therapists. I can tell you it was the best money spent. Each session was 40.00. Hope you get some relief short of surgery!
      Kim

Comment

CHIROPRACTOR BILL

I JUST RECIEVED A BILL FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY FROM THE CHIROPRACTOR I WENT TOO AND BROKE THE CONTRACT WITH. IT IS $340.00 AND I HAVE 30 DAYS TO DISPUTE IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO WRITE OR DO TO MAYBE GET OUT OF PAYING, SINCE IT CAUSED ME MORE PAIN THAN HELP?

Comment

Working...
        X