Anne from York in New York Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loves to skate View Post
    If you are of child bearing age and want to have babies, your husband should not give blood to you. Antigen/antibody reactions can destroy a developing fetus. If you are past child bearing age, it won't hurt you.
    That's true Sally, and I should have mentioned it. My childbearing years are DONE!!!

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
    Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
    Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
    Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
    Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Anne, please know that you are in my prayers and I do hope that soon you will begin to feel better

Melissa

Comment

I'm 46 yo. I have one child and although I would have never missed that experience in the world, and the child is the best child in the world, that is it for my husband and I. The labor and delivery was a piece of cake so I suspect if I were ever to have another the next one just might be a nightmare.... Ha! No, we're just not going to have any more. I had a hysterectomy few years back - great surgery, I highly recommend that.
        My dad is over 150 pounds so that wont be a problem. How soon do you have to donate b lood? I have my preop in May, not sure if you do it ahead of that time? I'm hoping they call me with a cancellation before then - I cant imagine me waiting that long.
        Rita Thompson
        Age 46
        Milwaukee Brace wearer for 3 years in childhood
        Surgery Mar 1st - 95 degree thoracic curve
        Surgery by Dr. Lenke, St. Louis, MO
        Post-surgery curve 25-30 degree

Comment

Working...
        X