• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian,

Hope Anne is doing well today

Give her my best wishes

Melissa

Comment

i got an e mail last nite that doctors are asking for a hematologist to figure out what happened with Anne's bleeding..and that the question of more surgery needed is still up in the air..& also there is a chance Anne could go home for a bit even if more surgery is needed...that was from her husband Brian...i dontknow how to "copy & paste" the e mail here...so my husband will do it tonite when he gets home...as requested...i am untalented and uneducated when it comes to computers...& we dont like each other, either! sorry about that...

jess

Comment

Re: the computer remark- I agree - I and they do not get along at all.
        Melissa

Originally posted by jrnyc View Post
        i got an e mail last nite that doctors are asking for a hematologist to figure out what happened with Anne's bleeding..and that the question of more surgery needed is still up in the air..& also there is a chance Anne could go home for a bit even if more surgery is needed...that was from her husband Brian...i dontknow how to "copy & paste" the e mail here...so my husband will do it tonite when he gets home...as requested...i am untalented and uneducated when it comes to computers...& we dont like each other, either! sorry about that...

jess

Comment

Forwarded post

Originally posted by jrnyc View Post

jess
          You did great! Thanks!
          Brian

Anne in PA
          Age 58
          Diagnosed at age 14, untreated, no problem until age 50
          T4 to sacrum fusion
          63 thoracic now 35, 92 lumbar now 53
          Dr. Baron Lonner, 2/2/10
          Am pain-free, balanced, happy & an inch taller !

Comment

Anne

Will do - it's a slow go, but we're getting there.
            Brian

Anne in PA
            Age 58
            Diagnosed at age 14, untreated, no problem until age 50
            T4 to sacrum fusion
            63 thoracic now 35, 92 lumbar now 53
            Dr. Baron Lonner, 2/2/10
            Am pain-free, balanced, happy & an inch taller !

Comment

Your a good man Brian,

Trust me, we'll get though any mistakes you think you might make, ands so far none!!!

Just let Anne know we are all thinking about her, and you are doing just fine!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
              X