Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did breathing and/or gi issues get better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did breathing and/or gi issues get better?

I am getting ready to make my first appt. with an orthopedic surgeon to look at my "curves". It has gotten to the point that I don't think I can breathe as good as I should be able to. This is such a slow process over the years, that it isn't a jump-out-at-you difference, just that I find myself breathing against pressure. It seems like it should be easier to breathe than this. It's almost like I can feel my body pressing on my trachea and lungs, because when I twist into what should be a straight alignment for me, it seems I can breathe better. Of course, staying in that position is extremely uncomfortable!

I also feel like my intestines are about at the position of the diaphragm instead of around the upper part of the belly button. So when I bloat with gas, it really causes me to feel more short of breath. And then it doesn't have room to move on through.

Anyone have this pre-surgery and then got better afterwards?? I hope so, because this is a daily struggle I would like to go away!

Breathing problems

I used to have a sharp stabbing in the back straigth by my left lung causing some breathing problems. I knew that my left lung was constricted due to my curve - upper.
    However, I could fix it with chiropractor adjustment.

After the surgery, it did go away. However, lately my ribs would hurt at the tips of either sides with no reasons. Wearing a tight strapless bra will most of the time hurt the ribs or when I am very tired. Same as panties that the elastic is too constricting. These a minor things that when the back muscle heals will likely go away.

Hope you get some relief soon but make sure what you think is hurting is confirmed because when we start imagining when in pain could be out of this world worse that what it is.

gardenia
    Gardenia
    Baja California, Mexico & El Centro, Ca
    pre-surgery 75° and 89° - post ?
    Dr. Bridwell Nov 27, 2012 @Barnes Jewish @62yrs
    T11 to Sacrum Dural leak at L2 & L3 ccmail4g@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X