Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliosis Surgery by Dave Wolpert

Hi...

The 2nd Edition of Scoliosis Surgery by Dave Wolpert is now available. I believe that the new edition has a section on revision surgery. It can be ordered via the NSF's website:

http://www.scoliosis.org/store/books.php

(It shows only the 1st edition, but they have 2nd edition books on the way.)

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Thanks for posting this

I will get it for sure.
    35 y/old female from Montreal, Canada
    Diagnosed with scoliosis(double major) at age 12, wore Boston brace 4 years at least 23 hours a day-curve progressed
    Surgery age 26 for 60 degree curve in Oct. 1997 by Dr.Max Aebi-fused T5 to L2
    Surgery age 28 for a hook removal in Feb. 1999 by Dr.Max Aebi-pain free for 5 years
    Surgery age 34 in Dec.2005 for broken rod replacement, bigger screws and crosslinks added and pseudarthrosis(non union) by Dr. Jean Ouellet

Comment

Hi...

Dave tells me that he did not add a new section on revision surgery as originally planned. There is an expanded section on first time surgery. I apologize if anyone ordered the book specifically for the revision section.

Regards,
      Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Oh, thanks for clarifying, I hadn't ordered mine yet. As much as I would be interested in getting it, one with revision surgeries would be more what I would be interested in. I still might get it, as it isn't very expensive.
        35 y/old female from Montreal, Canada
        Diagnosed with scoliosis(double major) at age 12, wore Boston brace 4 years at least 23 hours a day-curve progressed
        Surgery age 26 for 60 degree curve in Oct. 1997 by Dr.Max Aebi-fused T5 to L2
        Surgery age 28 for a hook removal in Feb. 1999 by Dr.Max Aebi-pain free for 5 years
        Surgery age 34 in Dec.2005 for broken rod replacement, bigger screws and crosslinks added and pseudarthrosis(non union) by Dr. Jean Ouellet

Comment

Working...
        X