... It's been a while..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... It's been a while..?

Hi guys... Per my stats on the top left of my screen, I haven't been on here since 11-06-2006 at 08-16 PM... Wow. Considering I was on here for hours on end every single day prior to my surgery (and shortly after) in 2005, I feel... bad.

It's been so long that I can't even remember my curve angles or anything like that anymore. All I know is that in 2005, I had two rods and 14 screws put into my back to straighten my curves (and I only know those facts because I've recited them so many times), and I haven't really had problems since...

Um... I guess I'm reintroducing myself? Not much has has changed since then... Well, I'm expecting my second child in a couple of months (uneventful pregnancy thus far... bar the ocassional sciatic pain), and my rods are still in place and seem fine..?

So... here I am, I guess. My name's Monie...I'm 31, and I guess I'm back. :-) Thanks guys.
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Oh... after I put up my last post, I noticed my little signature at the bottom... I deleted the blog shortly after, but... everythign else is the same, I guess. :-)
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Comment

Long time...

Hi Monie!

As I checked the recent posts I was so happy to see you popped back onto the forum. It HAS been awhile. It is too bad you deleted your blog, you had so many positive experiences to share and a great recovery.

I feel as thought it is a family reunion when I see the 2005-2007 post-op people come back on. (That is when I was on here the most.) Hope you are doing as well as I am. I do pretty much everything I want to do except for moving/lifting heavy things. I can't believe you are at your 4 year anniv. post op in less then 2 months! I am 3 1/2 yrs. out.

Hope all is well, Suzy

2/22/06 Was 49* now 8* fused T10-L4

Comment

Hi Monie and Suzy,

It's been a while for me, as well. Good to see people like Singer, Summer, you 2, Linda(lech) and our faithful mentor Linda Racine. And it was a nice surprise to see that Chris Webb is here as a post-oppie.

We may go away for a while but it is nice to be back!!!

Shari
        Last edited by Shari; 08-27-2009, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X