Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with Dr Tyler Koski/ Northwestern / Chicago for revision surgery ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with Dr Tyler Koski/ Northwestern / Chicago for revision surgery ?

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum. I am wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Dr Tyler Koski/ Northwestern / Chicago for revision surgery ? I had a previous surgery with another known Dr. in the Chicago area that was not successful-- 2 broken rods and I'm leaning to the side and slightly forward. I went to see Dr. Koski as a 3rd opinion and I was impressed by his forthcoming manner. I'd like to hear if others have had experience with him ?

Thanks,
    Maureen

There is only one good ortho spine surgeon in Chicago

Go see Dr. Purnendu Gupta and Northshore Skokie. You won't be sorry, I promise. I just had revision surgery with him, have researched this area well, and there's no one as good. You may not love the way Northshore is set up but you're hiring Dr. Gupta for his skill in surgery. He's the best.
    Susan
    XLIF/Posterior Surgery 6/16/08. Fused T10-L5 in CA by Dr. Michael Kropf (don't go there unless it's simple, I hear he's at Cedar's now). Very deformed, had revision w/5 PSO's, rods from T-3 to sacrum including iliac screws, all posterior, 5/23/16 with Dr. Purnendu Gupta of Chicago.

Owner of Chachi the Chihuahua, So Cal born and bred, now a resident of 'Chicagoland' Illinois. Uh, dislike it here....thank God there was ONE excellent spine surgeon in this area.

Comment

Working...
    X