Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis - Update on Matthew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis - Update on Matthew

Just a little update on Matthew! We will be meeting with Dr. Sanders at the Shriners in Erie on Nov. 6 and he is scheduled for OR on the 7th, where he will be getting a new cast. Were all very excited to meet with him and to get another opinion on my son's condition. Thanks again to everyone!

Sue and Matt
    Sue

Great news, Sue. We'll be thinking of you in early November. I'm sure Matt will do great. Keep us posted.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

sue,

i'm sure you'll love him and the staff in erie! please let us know how it goes when the date is a bit closer.

deshea
      mom to lucas 6 1/2 yrs old with infantile scoliosis diagnosed at 18 mos 68o/45o;
      spinal detethering due to a tight/fatty filum at 22 mos;
      tlso and charleston brace from 18 mos to 2 1/2 yrs old at children's boston, ma;
      serial plaster casting from 2 1/2 until 4 1/2 at shriners in erie, pa;
      now in a spinecor brace at 21o/19o from montreal. next appt. sept 2008
      and ruby (3 1/2 yrs old and a handful!)
      north of boston, ma

Comment

You are going to LOVE the staff there. They are incredible. Do keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
        X