grr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grr

I wish someone would make clothes for ppl w/ back braces because i am so sick of going clothes shopping and instead of being like, oh thats cute, i'll get it, i have to be like, oh, will this fit over my brace? its so frustrating. if there were like clothes specifically for ppl w/ scoliosis and back braces, my life would be a lot easier. i am sorry for ranting, but i went shopping yesterday and it was very frustrating.
    I am 14

I love knitting, reading, dancing, singing, acting, etc.

I have a boston brace

My curves are 18 and about 9 in my brace

Originally my curves were about 15 and 30

I wear my brace 18-20 hours a day

I tottaly know how you feel. All my friends can wear these cute tight fitting clothes and i cant. I go to the store and pretty much have to find stuff thes ok. I found some okay clothes at old navy and american eagle but ya not much fits without showing the velcro straps and stuff.
    Wear Boston Brace, 18-23 hours a day. My curve is 38 without brace on top and 28 without brace on bottom. With my brace it is 28 on top and 13 on the bottom. I PRAY no surgary. I love volleyball and track. I hate not being able to find clothes to fit my brace!

Comment

first off, thnx 4 replying to my thread, and second, i feel the exact same way, like everyone else always gets 2 look cute and i just look like well, not 2 great. i either have stuff to cover my brace or it shows through, and both things look bad. but at least i don't have a huge curve or need surgery, i guess that there could be worse things.
      I am 14

I love knitting, reading, dancing, singing, acting, etc.

I have a boston brace

My curves are 18 and about 9 in my brace

Originally my curves were about 15 and 30

I wear my brace 18-20 hours a day

Comment

i know exactly how you all fele. back to school shopping was horrible! all that i can find to wear are sweatpants and sweatshirts. every once in a while i find a shirt that goes out like maternity clothes. its just really hard!!
        35T 54L rotation
        3rd TLSO brace
        shoe lift
        trunk shift,pelvic shift
        waiting for surgery!

Comment

Working...
        X