Clear All

this is ture is the world going to end on 12-21-2012
    Kara
    Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
    Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
    T4-L2
    Before 50T
    After 20T

No, no one knows when the world will end.
    Enjoy every day. The present is just that, a present. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is not here yet.
    Learn from your yesterdays; plan for tomorrow; but enjoy today!
    God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

I have actually discussed this on another forum in which I belong to. On December 21, 20012, the Mayan calendar ends so people believe that is when the world will end as well.

Apparently there is also this: NASA predicts that there will be a very intense Solar storm in 2012, with the sunspot cycle being at its maxima. August 15, 2006: On July 31st, a tiny sunspot was born. It popped up from the sun's interior, floated around a bit, and vanished again in a few hours. On the sun this sort of thing happens all the time and, ordinarily, it wouldn't be worth mentioning. But this sunspot was special: It was backward. This tiny spot of backwardness matters because of what it might foretell: A really big solar cycle.
      Danielle: Satellite operators and NASA mission planners are bracing for this next solar cycle because it is expected to be exceptionally stormy, perhaps the stormiest in decades. Sunspots and solar flares will return in abundance, producing bright auroras on Earth and dangerous proton storms in space.
      (My friend gave me this information)

But remember, the world was supposed to come to an end in 2000. We will never know when the world ends.
      My name is Justine
      I am 17 years old
      I live in Canada
      March 2007 - 13 degree curvature
      June 2007 - 28.5 degree curvature
      January 2008 - 27 degree curvature
      CHEO June 26th

Comment

Working...
      X