Dr. Michael Neuwirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Michael Neuwirth

can anyone provide any insight on Dr. Michael Neuwirth Beth Israel Medical Center: Spine Institute in NY ??

Thanks

i saw him for a consult for lower lumbar surgery to pelvis las oct/nov.....was very impressed with him...he is up there with dr lonner as far as how good he is...i think debbe on forum had him for surgery...

jess

Comment

Hi,

Yes, Dr. Neuwirth performed my surgery and I am doing great. I think that for my age, I had fantastic results, and all pre-surgical pain is gone in my lower back and leg. From time to time I get muscle spasms in my upper back around the shoulder blade, but that is lessening. I can't recommend him highly enough. His office staff is fantastic also; they helped me with everything that I needed both before and after surgery.

We saw 3 surgeons for my back and Dr. N really gave us that 'warm and fuzzy' feeling that he could definitely take care of me and I would be just fine. I know there are no guarantees on anything--but he was very 'human', if you know what I mean. Sometimes you just have to go with your gutt and that's what I did.

He also performed surgery 6+ months ago on a friend from work's 13 year old daughter who recently had a checkup and is cleared to do EVERYTHING--even cheerleading. Her mom couldn't be happier with their results either.

If you'd like any more info, send me a PM and we can email.

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
      Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
      Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
      Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
      Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Working...
      X