Stress and surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress and surgery

I have been involved in a lawsuit with my brother suing me since 2007 .

He is suing me over my deceased fathers estate. He feels that I stole my Dad's

money since he lived with me for 4 years after my Mom passed away. Anyway,

the stress of this lawsuit is really getting to me now. I live in NC and I have

been going back to NJ to deal with this matter. I have been on Darvocet-N-100

for my pain and there is no way that I can deal with any legal issues now.

The web site for the medications says This medication can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions.

What can this stress do to my body during surgery and recuperation?

Thanks

Melissa

Stop stressing about the stress! ;-)

Obviously, stress isn't good for anyone at any time. I think you'll find that you'll have a different perspective after surgery.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

I can relate!!!

I took care of my parents for the last 10 years of their lifes. I have 3 older sisters, and they all accused me of the same thing! My mom passed 4 years ago, & we just finally settled, we gave in to my one sister, she hired a lawyer, and threatened to contest the will if we didn't let her keep one of my parents houses, at a lower amount than it was appraissed for! Now, none of us speak to each other !!!
      So sad, try not to let it get to you (easier said than done!) I hope that your surgery goes well for you.
      I live in Jersey. keep me posted~~~and RELAX!!!
      Linda

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" :!!!

Comment

I know , it is terrible

Where in New Jersey?

Melissa

Originally posted by LuppieLinda View Post
        I took care of my parents for the last 10 years of their lifes. I have 3 older sisters, and they all accused me of the same thing! My mom passed 4 years ago, & we just finally settled, we gave in to my one sister, she hired a lawyer, and threatened to contest the will if we didn't let her keep one of my parents houses, at a lower amount than it was appraissed for! Now, none of us speak to each other !!!
        So sad, try not to let it get to you (easier said than done!) I hope that your surgery goes well for you.
        I live in Jersey. keep me posted~~~and RELAX!!!
        Linda

Comment

Working...
        X