PDA

View Full Version : It's New Years Eve....

hamlette
12-31-2009, 10:27 AM
It's new years eve and I am sitting at home feeling sorry for myself because at 3 weeks after surgery and on paid meds I can't go out with all my friends for the big NYE post-uni reunion party or even drink in front of the telly! Grrrr... I'm wondering whether it's worth even staying up for the countdown..

.... on the other hand, my new back & waist will look totally hot in a tight dress next new year's eve!!! :)

Happy NY everyone!

debbei
12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
It's new years eve and I am sitting at home feeling sorry for myself because at 3 weeks after surgery and on paid meds I can't go out with all my friends for the big NYE post-uni reunion party or even drink in front of the telly! Grrrr... I'm wondering whether it's worth even staying up for the countdown..

.... on the other hand, my new back & waist will look totally hot in a tight dress next new year's eve!!! :)

Happy NY everyone!

:) 3 weeks after my surgery I wouldn't even have thought to go out. Last year my surgery was Oct 15th, and on NYE, I went to bed at 10:00. At the time I was weaning off narcotics.

Next year you'll hardly remember that you missed anything.

JDM555
12-31-2009, 11:42 AM
Atleast you will be in a room comfortable with family and friends. I'll be getting out from the OR in two hours and won't even know what day it will be or be able to eat dinner or watch fireworks. Enjoy what you have.

titaniumed
12-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome Hamlette!

Don't worry about missing a New Years event, there will be more in the future. If you are on meds, you don't want to be drinking anyway. That's a no-no.

I forgot about the "junky itch" LOL Its from the opiates.

Things will improve in time.

Congratulations
Ed

Jimbo
01-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Happy New Year Hamlette

RitaR
01-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Happy New Year to all my Forum friends here - you all are wonderful!!!!!

JenniferG
01-01-2010, 03:35 PM
"on the other hand, my new back & waist will look totally hot in a tight dress next new year's eve!!! "

Hang on to that thought, hamlette! This will all be worth it in time.