Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful for all the info

Good Evening,

It has been a few days since I was online with everyone and have discovered there was a welcome abundance of new information. First of all, I purchased a copy of the book "Scoliosis Surgery" by David K. Wolpert ~ absolutely invaluable ~ have already read it cover to cover and ready to read it again. Purchased it at Amazon.com, and, Linda, I read your glowing tribute. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

Noticed that some of you watched the discovery channels presentation of extreme surgery, actually it was a positive for me, these children can do it, I certainly should be able to as well. Also; thanks for all the suggestions for the hospital stay, great help.

Well, its just 5 weeks 'til the big day and I am honestly beginning to get pretty nervous but our trip to Connecticut for the month of October will help keep me occupied so I don't just sit around and stew (hopefully that is....:>), really glad we decided to get away for awhile before my surgery. The fact that my youngest daughter, husband and precious 1 year old granddaughter are in Connecticut may be the driving force too!!!!!! Sure won't hurt anything. So Bye everyone for just a few weeks. My best wishes and prayers are with all of you.

Adios for October ~
    SkiAnn
    Gayle

November 4, 2004, 57 yo
    Instrumented Spinal Fusion ~ T 10 -S1
Working...
X