PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Vali
11-25-2009, 08:49 PM
To everyone on this forum from America - Happy Thanksgiving.
To all the post-ops, take it easy with the cooking! But enjoy the day thoroughly. I know this has nothing to do with Scoliosis, but i just wanted to send happiness.:):)

mgs
11-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, to all of my forum friends!! I'm grateful to have you - I don't know how I would have made it through the pre-op and post-op times without you!! Your encouragement and support, and all I learned here, made it do-able!!

sillycoffeegirl
11-25-2009, 11:14 PM
I havent even had surgery yet but i am very thankful for everyone on this forum as well. You have brought positiveness and hope into my life. Thanks all!:D

Shari
11-26-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm thankful that I returned to the forum, and had the pleasure of meeting even more people. I still remember the day I found this, it will stay with me forever as well as many of you.

Best wishes to all,
Shari

lapieper
11-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Attitude of gratitude today. Thanks to all my fellow scoli people. I have found strength, support, love and hope. And for that I am truly grateful!
Lesley

kt2009
11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
SO happy to have all of you! It has made a HUGE difference with my recovery! It helps the most as you get further and further along and people see you as "recovered", but you know that you still have a ways to go.

jlg627
11-28-2009, 03:41 PM
I haven't had my surgery yet, but can't begin to say how thankful I am to have found this website. It is such a relief to know that I can talk to people who have/ are going through the same experiences. I know I'll be on a lot as my surgery day approaches! :)