PDA

View Full Version : Custom Shoes with a Lift

fierceliketiger
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi all,
I know that there are a few people on here that need to wear a lift in their shoes. I have a fairly significant leg length discrepancy, bigger than can be solved with a heel lift, its 2 cm or about 3/4 of an inch. I have had a HORRIBLE time trying to find a place that would make a custom pair of shoes so that I didn't end up with a shoe that looks awful. I found one! I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I hope so. They say it will only cost $10 more. The shoes are fairly expensive...but I think its worth it.
Anyhow, here is the link:
http://www.multnomahleather.com

Ballet Mom
11-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Wow, that brings back memories! I remember Multnomah Leather clogs being all the rage when I was in high school many, many moons ago. I remember buying a pair (for much less than they are now) and loving them for a very long time. Amazing they're still around after all these decades! :)

fierceliketiger
11-17-2009, 06:27 PM
That is good to hear! I haven't been able to find anyone else that will custom make shoes with a lift on one. There is a place that will split the sole of your current shoes and add height, but I really wanted a pair that was "made that way"