X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Thread

Linda ~

I see the Spinecor Brace for Adults thread has been closed.

I would like it to be re-opened.

Your criteria for this thread (as stated in your posting #1) was:

Individuals who are interested in this treatment may post their own experience, or the results of others, from published studies in peer-reviewed journals. Posts that don't fall within this guideline will be removed.

Will you please remove the posts that do not fall within your guideline and re-open the thread?

Thanks!

Mamamax,

You gave some VERY BAD ADVICE advising a mother with a child to see a chiropractor and not a board certified pediatric orthopedic surgeon.

That is irresponsible. Every kid deserves the best medical advice possible. Chiros are not trained to treat scoliosis and you know it.

You can suggest they go to the orthopedic surgeons who invented the brace in Montreal but you CANNOT suggest to a parent to take an innocent kid to a bunch of chiros.

Outrageous. You should tell Snow you were wrong.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Sharon

You are misunderstanding. If you will re-read post #29, you will see that the new member states (before my answer to her):

Back to spinecore, already checked them out, new york in dec, the 4th I think, tentive depending on what childrens hospital says..

She has already contacted them.

I said her questions regarding Spinecor would be best answered by them.

I didn't break any rules and I certainly did not give any bad advice.

I'm asking that all posts that do not meet Linda's guideline be removed and the thread re-opened.

Comment

Working...
      X