PDA

View Full Version : 16 months post op..

mmw
09-26-2009, 07:56 PM
As of this last Monday the 21st, and I also learned SURPRISE we are expecting :eek:
Needless to say it was totally not planned and we have a tentative due date of the week BEFORE my 2 year anniversary of my surgery!

I know that after all I have been through I can do this, I just need to get over the fears of something going wrong!

chello_ns
09-27-2009, 12:19 AM
This is great news! I'm so excited for you. I'm 6 months post op and my husband and I would like to have a baby as soon as I'm able, keep us posted on how you do!

Congrats again!

AustinPaula
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Congratulations!! What a milestone!

mmw
09-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Thanks!

I'll try to start posting more on my blog as soon as we make it official....you can follow it there and I'll try to remember to come back here time to time!

debbei
09-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Congratulations!!! My middle one was our total surprise; I remember the shock. Good luck with the pregnancy and keep us posted!

Shari
10-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Congratulations on your great news!!! Your doctor will take care of you. My niece just had a baby and she is fused from T-8 to L-3, and her doctor watched her very close and they did a C section so there was no stress on her back.

All is well with her and she's expecting another.

Shari