Update on Jazzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Jazzy

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jazzy is feeling much better. It took a full month but she's almost back to normal. She says her back is still a little numb. She'll be going back to school on Sept. 2nd. Can anyone tell me how long before she'll be standing right without being told to? We are always telling her to put her right shoulder down.
    It was a very long month but the worse is behind us. Thanks for all the support.

Hi.

Very glad to hear your daughter is so improved!

As I recall, it took several weeks of my daughter to come even with the shoulders. Also, instead of being even immediately after surgery, she still had a higher shoulder but it was the other one... not the one that was raised before surgery. She was extremely concerned that she was over-corrected or something.

Eventually, after I'm going to say at least two months and more like three IIRC, she came even.

Good luck.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Thanks Pooka1, I sure hope she is even soon. She is really out of balance now. I even took her to the Chiroprator and had her adjusted but that didn't change anything. I'm just glad she's back to her own self.

Comment

Working...
      X