View Full Version : Scoliosis Dr. in Baltimore

09-11-2004, 04:38 PM
I am a 43 year old female that has a Harrington Rod - surgery was performed by Dr. David B. Levine of the Hospital of Special Surgery in NYC. I am having pain above and below my fusion. The pain started approximately in 1996 and I've been taking Naproxin since then. I had a baby this past February and now the pain above and below the fusion is quite intense. I was seeing a doctor at Shady Grove Hospital in Rockville, Maryland - but I want to go to someone in the Baltimore area. Is there an excellent doctor specializing in problems with scolisis resulting from a correction done with a Harrington rod?

10-09-2004, 09:59 AM
I have heard good things about Dr. Daniel Gelb at University of MD and Paul C McAfee at St Joseph's. Good luck with your search.