Scoliosis Dr. in Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliosis Dr. in Baltimore

I am a 43 year old female that has a Harrington Rod - surgery was performed by Dr. David B. Levine of the Hospital of Special Surgery in NYC. I am having pain above and below my fusion. The pain started approximately in 1996 and I've been taking Naproxin since then. I had a baby this past February and now the pain above and below the fusion is quite intense. I was seeing a doctor at Shady Grove Hospital in Rockville, Maryland - but I want to go to someone in the Baltimore area. Is there an excellent doctor specializing in problems with scolisis resulting from a correction done with a Harrington rod?

Baltimore Doctor

I have heard good things about Dr. Daniel Gelb at University of MD and Paul C McAfee at St Joseph's. Good luck with your search.

Susanna
    Susanna
    ~~~~~~
    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
    X