PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Tomorrow

Bionic Woman
07-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Well, surgery is tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 8am (at least it's not at O-dark thirty!), so I'm sure you all know without being told that I won't be posting for a couple of weeks. Wasn't nervous until now :eek: but I also can't wait to get past tomorrow and on to feeling better;). Thanks again everyone, for all the encouragement. Talk to you soon!
Debbie

JenniferG
07-05-2009, 06:27 PM
We'll be thinking of you Debbie. I thought the last day would be difficult, but I think many of us come to the realisation that it's only a matter of 24 hours and a sleep and we'll be on our way to recovery.

Hope you get the best result and a smooth recovery!

debbei
07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Good luck Debbie, I will be thinking of you. Let us know how you are when you can.

loves to skate
07-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Debbie, You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sally

pilar
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I wish you the best!
Everything will be just fine!
Pilar

Doodles
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Oh, it's exciting and scary isn't it? You're finally almost there. Best of luck tomorrow and best wishes for a speedy, complication-free recovery. Janet

RitaR
07-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Best of thoughts your way. I am actually jealous. I wish I was that far along. You go girl! You are strong and can make it through this with flying colors!!!!

jrnyc
07-05-2009, 10:49 PM
debbie, good decision..you have the thoughts & prayers of many scoli pals...you will be in mine this week & for time to come...all the best...have faith in your doctor....& in your future..

good luck, take good care
jess

mgs
07-06-2009, 08:48 AM
I've been thinking of you since I woke up this morning. I gather that you are now at the hosp, and the ball is rolling.

I'll be thinking of/praying for you throughout today.

Here's to a successful surgery, and to a record-breaking speedy recovery!! CLINK!!

rzbud
07-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Sending prayers your way....Many good thoughts are coming your way.
Rzbud

AustinPaula
07-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Best of luck. We will look forward to hearing how it went when you can communicate with us - which won't be too long. I just looked at it like diving off a high dive. Scary but exciting and it's just water I was jumping into. Hope that analogy didn't scare you more if you're not a swimmer!

LynnMarie74
07-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Im a day late w/this, sorry!! I hope everything went well...assuming its over. Please let us know how you are doing when you can....again, not that you can read this now! :D

Lynn

asccbodypro
07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
I think I to am a day late, but thinking about you during this time and just remember everyday you will feel better:O) soon you will be nice and straight!!!!! Yaaaaaaa:O)

JenniferG
07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Hope it's all over and you're on that magical *other* side and recovering smoothly.