PDA

View Full Version : Back to work

Theresa
09-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey Everyone,

Today was my first day back at work and everything went great. I put in a regular day (7:20 to 3:20). It makes you feel so good to hear everyone tell you how good you look and how straight you are. I wore some black capri pants with a FITTED top. Usually it would have been a loose top. I only have a few restrictions, no lifting or pushing anything heavier that 10 pounds, no lunch or bus duty, and take 2 5-minute breaks every hour. I went and laid down in the nurses office about 3 times just to stretch out for a little bit. Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as good. Take care. Theresa

LindaRacine
09-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Theresa...

Congratulations! Although I work from home, I totally remember how great it was the first time I got to see people and act normal outside of home, and have everyone tell me that I looked great. :-)

Regards,
Linda

spincon58
09-08-2004, 10:42 PM
That's great news Theresa..I knew it was a matter of time when everything gets better and your life gets back 2 normal.....Don't let any of the kids say hello by back slapping...I was in the supermarket and a friend tapped me on the back and it didn't feel so good....1) it was numb and 2)i didn't have a sense of security....I was so afraid of being hit in the back by anything...has anyone felt over protected??????/Theresa....congrats again..!!!!

mish
09-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Theresa

That's awesome. So glad you are back at work