Just need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need some advice

Hi Everyone sorry I dont post much on here now.
    I am a year and one month post op, and doing ok still get pains every now and then but much better then i was and still getting better, I get pain about 2-3 times a week.

I have started to use the wii fit aswell which is helping with the pain, I started off not doing much just to see if I was ok, and it is fine, I do some of the Yoga ones minus the ones that involve bending and that.

Anyway I have a small question, has anyway got like blotchy (think i spelt that right) skin around the scar area I have it from about the middle of my back upwards like faded skin, my mum gave my back a good wash cause its hard doing it on your own, thinking it might come off but it is still there, do you know if it is anything to worry about, I am due to see my surgeon next month, and if it is still there will tell him.

Thank you
    Angela
    Angela, 25 England.
    75 curve top of spine, and getting worse slowly.
    Surgery on 21st May 2008. T3-L4
    Op went well 20ish degree curve now.
    May need op in 18 months to remove rods due to pain, but might calm down when bone graft has healed, less pain now, just some shoulder blade pain, and a cold spot in middle right of back.
Working...
X