my brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brace

I just got my brace 2 weeks ago, and I'm kind of woried about it. I know I need to wear it but it hurts in spots and is annoying. Sometimes, I just cry or feel like I need a hug. Sorry for my pitifull soundings, I just needed to tell people, and maby get some support,
    Thanks,
    Becca
    ~~Rebecca, 15 years old, 10th grade~~
    I was braced for 2 years and 4 months
    I went through 3 Boston Braces
    Original curve~34*
    Curve in 1st Brace~9*
    Curve in 2nd Brace~14*
    Curve in 3rd Brace~27*
    Curve after bracing~34*

HEy babe!

Aww sweeti it's ok! I wear a brace to. U will be alright i promise! I have worn my brace for almost 2 years now. It was difficult at the beggining for me too. U will get used to the brace as time goes bye. But always wear it no matter what! It is just gonna make ya stronger! If u can get through the couple years u wear the brace u can get through anything! BE strong, i am here for ya. There are lots of other girls going through the same thing we are! Please e-mail me! Cheerbootyshaker@yahoo.com I will be more than happy to give some advice or support! I hope to hear from ya soon! BYE!!

Comment

you can make it through!

hey hunnii!! u CAN MAKE IT through this!! how long are u supposed to wear the brace? I kno it is ODD @ 1st but u will get used to it and make it through! If i can do it u can do it! (i am a big wimp) lol if u need anything reply here alrighty?º! c ya l8er

best of luck!

€Tatjana€

Comment

Working...
      X