PDA

View Full Version : my brace

stormeygal
10-29-2003, 08:15 PM
I just got my brace 2 weeks ago, and I'm kind of woried about it. I know I need to wear it but it hurts in spots and is annoying. Sometimes, I just cry or feel like I need a hug. Sorry for my pitifull soundings, I just needed to tell people, and maby get some support,
Thanks,
Becca

isaacschicky
10-30-2003, 04:18 PM
Aww sweeti it's ok! I wear a brace to. U will be alright i promise! I have worn my brace for almost 2 years now. It was difficult at the beggining for me too. U will get used to the brace as time goes bye. But always wear it no matter what! It is just gonna make ya stronger! If u can get through the couple years u wear the brace u can get through anything! BE strong, i am here for ya. There are lots of other girls going through the same thing we are! Please e-mail me! Cheerbootyshaker@yahoo.com I will be more than happy to give some advice or support! I hope to hear from ya soon! BYE!!

cutiepie2236
01-10-2005, 05:20 PM
hey hunnii!! u CAN MAKE IT through this!! how long are u supposed to wear the brace? I kno it is ODD @ 1st but u will get used to it and make it through! If i can do it u can do it! (i am a big wimp) lol :D if u need anything reply here alrighty?º! c ya l8er

best of luck!

€Tatjana€