PDA

View Full Version : no 1 bleves me on this one!!!

cactigirl96
05-20-2009, 07:49 PM
:Dhey guys!:D

:eek:i have something TOTALLY RANDOM 2 share!:eek:
ok so this guy whose in almost all of my classes tries 2 flirt w/ me, but he's 2 intimidated by my brace (lol) + my scoliosis + stuff like that
+ he likes to annoy me (its a hobbie of his)
he's an ok guy
so...
:confused:what should i do?:confused:

~*Hannah*~[/B]

Pooka1
05-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Maybe say that you do not define yourself on whether or not you wear a brace and others shouldn't either.

It sounds like he does like you but doesn't know how to show it. :)

cmlsoccergirl
05-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Well if he annoys you then i wouldnt like pursue him!
But if you like him then show him your true personality and if hes a good guy he wont care about your brace!!
:D

titaniumtough
05-20-2009, 11:15 PM
I say be yourself. Scoliosis is part of you and will always be. If he can't handle it now he never will! :D

cactigirl96
05-21-2009, 06:13 PM
:Dthnx guys! i dont think i'll pursue him or anything like that:D

ever since he's been showing these signs + stuff, i had a really weird dream about him:eek::

i was downstairs in my basement with some of my friends + we were just hanging out downstairs:)

there was a HUGE container of cheeseballs-

in real life, their ok

- then that guy runs down, snatches the cheeseballs and tries to run back upstairs:mad:

but its too late, i chase him + before he makes it i go vampire on him, just like in twilight:eek:!

really weird huh?
:confused:what do u think it means?:confused:

cmlsoccergirl
05-21-2009, 08:18 PM
I dont think it means much really. Ususally you dream about stuff you are thinking about.:)

Writer
05-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Being a guy myself, I think he is probably intimidated -- as you say. He'd probably be intimidated if you had no brace. He shows that he likes you by pestering you. It's backwards, of course, a way of paying attention to you that does not make him vulnerable to rejection. Most guys worry about that, particularly teenagers. It's a really insecure age.

You could call his bluff, tell him you like him (you say he's okay), but that you would like him better if he did not deliberately annoy you. If you say it in a sincere and kind way, maybe a bit hurt (instead of expressing annoyance), he will pick that up, and maybe become sincere himself.

As for the dream, I don't quite follow. Does go vampire mean you bit him on the neck? (Admit it, you'd like to kiss him on the neck.) Or jumped into your coffin?

S4Sarah
05-25-2009, 10:11 AM
In Freud's theory of dreams your dreams are your subconscious thought. Some think his theory of dreams are correct, others don't think so.

Just be like I have to wear this because I have Scoliosis and if my curve gets worse I might have to get surgery, soemthing like that explain to him what Scoliosis is and why you ahve to wear your brace. A lto of people don't understand what Scoliosis is.

cactigirl96
05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
i did already, but he wasnt expecting it at all, and he kinda freaked out at first

orthoman
06-03-2009, 03:29 AM
tel him that you can also take the brace of, it's a part of your life not of your body. but above all stay youre self. it's the person that should be interesting for some one and nothing else . ( excuse my bad english i'm from holland , you know of the windmills and the tulips ;) )

greeettzzzz stan