nearly there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nearly there

Hi, after all the waiting tears and emotion we are nearly there. Our daughters operation is booked for the14th at the Portland London. She seems to be very calm almost excited, but that is just nievaity. For us its all pain and heartache to watch your child go through this.
    Kajal is 13 with a S shape curve. She has been booked in for two prcedures a week apart and has a total 17 nights in hospital.
    we just cant wait for it to be over!

Originally posted by rajeshh View Post
    Hi, after all the waiting tears and emotion we are nearly there. Our daughters operation is booked for the14th at the Portland London. She seems to be very calm almost excited, but that is just nievaity. For us its all pain and heartache to watch your child go through this.
    Kajal is 13 with a S shape curve. She has been booked in for two prcedures a week apart and has a total 17 nights in hospital.
    Hello. Welcome.

I notice you mention two procedures. This is the first case I've read about in this forum of a child having two procedures.

Can I ask what they are and how big are your child's curves?

Did you get a second opinion?

Good luck with the surgery.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshh View Post
      We'll be thinking of you--I know what it is about the waiting.

Take care and keep us posted!

Marian

Comment

I know the waiting is rough. Hang in there.
        Becky
        Mom to DD (15) with S 48*+ curve
        Had her surgery March 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
        X