PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm lopsided

becky331
04-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok this may sound totally crazy but I am 5 weeks post op. Today I was looking at my back in the mirror (I still stand there in amazement looking at it!) and I swear one side of my butt sticks out farther than the other. My hips are now straight, my back is now straight..but my butt is crooked! I am convinced my dr ran out of room and just stuffed some muscle down there...I'm going to ask next week on my 6 week post op visit! :) I think this is why my pants don't fit!

debbei
04-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Maybe it's just some swelling? I know that I was swollen in the upper-butt area for a while, but I don't know if they were uneven. I never looked :)

LynnMarie74
04-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Hmmm.....interesting.....uneven butt! lol I have not looked either, one, becuz I cant, and 2 never thought too...but(no pun intended-ha ha) Im gunna check it out tonite!

In all seriousness tho, Debbe is probably right....swelling.....it will get'cha all the time!! :(

becky331
04-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Hmmm.....interesting.....uneven butt! lol I have not looked either, one, becuz I cant, and 2 never thought too...but(no pun intended-ha ha) Im gunna check it out tonite!

In all seriousness tho, Debbe is probably right....swelling.....it will get'cha all the time!! :(

Maybe you shouldn't...sometimes it's best to not know if your butt is uneven :) I hope it's just swelling!

becky331
04-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Maybe it's just some swelling? I know that I was swollen in the upper-butt area for a while, but I don't know if they were uneven. I never looked :)

I hope so...I cannot believe how puffy my butt is...I noticed today when I was putting my jeans on...that's when I found the uneveness :eek:

fierceliketiger
04-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Actually, my butt and thighs are slightly uneven as well. I think its because my hips were uneven so long that the muscles built up differently, I hope it changes over time...but I think thats what it is in my case, the swelling should have gone down by now...its been since December 2nd

naptown78
04-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Ok if we are going to talk about butts, my doctor took my butt away. Ever since my surgery I have had zero butt!
I'm convinced he performed a butt amputation while I was asleep.

becky331
04-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Ok if we are going to talk about butts, my doctor took my butt away. Ever since my surgery I have had zero butt!

Haha..I'm not sure what's worse, too much butt or not enough!! Ya know, maybe they have time between working on our backs, get bored and start trying to "fix" our butts :)

LynnMarie74
04-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Okay...I need to chime in now...I love posts like this one! You need humor every now and again! I had a flat behind my entire life......and not a whole lot of curves, thanks to the s curve that took away my waist line. After surgery, because of the lengthing of my waist, I do believe that the muscle structure shifts/is shifting as well. So I guess, depending on your curves & corrections, who knows what can happen to our butts!!! My husband swears I have more of one now than I did before...which again, was really none! So, Im thrilled with this news! I will tell you tho, that my whole body shape is different....more hour glass-like...which still throws me off sometimes! Im sure your uneven cheek will unswell with time & you can then enjoy your even bootie! :)

LynnMarie74
04-25-2009, 10:32 AM

Kristy!! That was funny! Thank you!! :) I have no butt either....maybe you and I can find a plastic surgeon to perform a buy one/get one free butt implant surgery !?!?! :D

briarrose
04-25-2009, 08:55 PM
I think my butt is uneven too. I noticed this a few months ago. The center of the back of my pants does not go down the crack. It goes to the right in all of my pants. This could be related to my hips too though. It wasn't this way before the surgery.

I hope yours is just swelling!