PDA

View Full Version : 1 day after

asccbodypro
04-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Dr. was able to cage l2-l3,l3-l4 correcting rotatation and leveling. She was in a good deal of pain immediately following surgey(to be expected). Doing better now that we have gotten in front of the pian with meds. She has been up and moving around today, mostly using a walker for longer distances. Went for pictures this afternoon, but have not heard back from the doctor yet. She is doing much better, even since yesterday. She is definitely not looking forward to the follow on surgery next week when they put the real hardware in, but wants it done and over with. As I am posting for my wife, I apologize if I may have mistated anyhting but I am sure she will be able to post in a day or 2.

Susie*Bee
04-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks, Susan's hubby, for posting and letting us know. It sounds like she's doing pretty well (considering!) and hopefully time will go by quickly enough until she has the next surgery. Please give her my best and some gentle hugs... She's in my prayers and thoughts. :) Susie

titaniumed
04-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Same here, thanx for posting. Susan will do just fine.
Ed

LynnMarie74
04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Glad all is well so far.......please tell her Lynn says HELLO & FEEL BETTER! :)

mauxi
04-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for posting...She is great!!:)
Say Hi to her from Maria.

debbei
04-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Susan will be in my thoughts. Thanks for posting!

txmarinemom
04-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Hugs, Susan ... wishing you the best through your journey. You're up to the task. It may seem tough at times, but you're prepared ... you WILL make it through!

Regards,
Pam

JenniferG
04-17-2009, 12:30 AM
I can only reiterate Pam's words. Hope time speeds by and she can put this second surgery behind her. Thanks so much for letting us know. Take care of yourself too, we know it's stressful for partners as well.

nervous
04-17-2009, 05:47 PM
I've heard from Susan a couple times this week. It's impressive how well she's doing and how strong she's being.

Susan: keep on marching and chat with you again soon!

Rach