PDA

View Full Version : post surgery pics/xrays, etc....

LynnMarie74
04-13-2009, 05:42 PM
So, Ive finally decided to post this, thanks to Facebook its easy! I also decided to include a few misc photo's of myself and my family. Its nice to put a face w/the name...or shall I say spine! :)

1)Xrays - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69945&id=744889742&l=18d8de0a26
2)my 35th birthday dinner: (my hubby and friends) -http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68636&id=744889742&l=f6f857cd4f
3)my kids & family: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63690&id=744889742&l=57deb37cd8

I hope this actually works! Sorry for all the pics! Enjoy!

PS: Sorry....Im the blonde! lol Duuhhh!

debbei
04-13-2009, 08:15 PM
So, Ive finally decided to post this, thanks to Facebook its easy! I also decided to include a few misc photo's of myself and my family. Its nice to put a face w/the name...or shall I say spine! :)

1)Xrays - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69945&id=744889742&l=18d8de0a26
2)my 35th birthday dinner: (my hubby and friends) -http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68636&id=744889742&l=f6f857cd4f
3)my kids & family: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63690&id=744889742&l=57deb37cd8

I hope this actually works! Sorry for all the pics! Enjoy!

PS: Sorry....Im the blonde! lol Duuhhh!

OMG the scissors and toothbrush shot---amazing! I've never seen anything like it. And your after shots are just amazing; you are straight as an arrow!! I love the pics of you and your family. You are just stunning. I hope things get easier for you with work. Good luck.

titaniumed
04-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Lynn

Wow!, that cocktail glass! Is that the way to stay warm in Wisconsin?

Ed

LynnMarie74
04-13-2009, 08:38 PM
OMG the scissors and toothbrush shot---amazing! I've never seen anything like it. And your after shots are just amazing; you are straight as an arrow!! I love the pics of you and your family. You are just stunning. I hope things get easier for you with work. Good luck.

Yea...isnt that one creepy?!?! I truly didnt know that one was taken....no warning! They mailed me the CD w/the Xrays and I popped it in and almost poo'ed myself! lol Thanks for the compliments on the pics too by the way!!

LynnMarie74
04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi Lynn

Wow!, that cocktail glass! Is that the way to stay warm in Wisconsin?

Ed

Well of course....its a MUST here in cheese heaven! lol :) Let me tell you, that was one heck of a Cosmo! Yikes......suprisingly, I remember the whole evening! lol

titaniumed
04-13-2009, 09:04 PM
You were opened up wide when they shot that x-ray. Unless you still have your spreaders still in,

and they itch. LOL
Ed

LynnMarie74
04-14-2009, 05:40 AM
You were opened up wide when they shot that x-ray. Unless you still have your spreaders still in,

and they itch. LOL
Ed

THAT'S IT!!!! Ed solved the mystery itching problem!! I knew something didnt feel right.....I wonder if my Doc is missing his tooth brush too?!?!?!? :)

hope404
04-14-2009, 06:05 PM
LynnMarie74,

enjoyed your photos.. WOW....you are so beautiful!!!

Wish you continued success with your recovery... glad, so far so good :)

LynnMarie74
04-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Hey everyone...Im so embarrassed...I wasnt fishing for compliments...lol...really I wasnt! lol I think its neat to put faces & spines w/name of people you chat with on a regular basis!! But Im glad you guys like the pictures.....I really should have just stuck to the Xrays! lol

I'm a scrapbooker....love it when I have the time. I got hooked on it when I was pregnant w/my youngest, Zackary....so I go kind of picture crazy sometimes....always have my camera in my purse.....just incase! :D

Well, tomorrow is it----1st day of full time work. Wish me luck.....I have a feeling I will be pooped out by the end of the day. WHY didnt I win the lottery Saturday, why why why?!?! lol

Hope everyone is doing well....have a good night!

JenniferG
04-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks for sharing your pics, Lynne. The others are right, you are a very attractive woman and what gorgeous kids you have.

Fascinating to have a pic with all that equipment lying around inside you!

Good luck with full time work! I am tired just thinking of it, LOL.

52skeedoo
04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Lynne
Thanks for the pics. They were great. I agree with everyone else that you are pretty !
By now you have finished your first day back at work. I think it's ironic that it is tax day, too.
Hopefully you will take it easy in the evening.

Sheri

LynnMarie74
04-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks for sharing your pics, Lynne. The others are right, you are a very attractive woman and what gorgeous kids you have.

Fascinating to have a pic with all that equipment lying around inside you!

Good luck with full time work! I am tired just thinking of it, LOL.

Thanks! Now, if only my boys were as sweet as they look! ha ha ha!

LynnMarie74
04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Lynne
Thanks for the pics. They were great. I agree with everyone else that you are pretty !
By now you have finished your first day back at work. I think it's ironic that it is tax day, too.
Hopefully you will take it easy in the evening.

Sheri

Ahhh yes tax day......I was fortunate to get $ back...so Im ok! :) My manager was also greatful enough to let me leave at 5 today, rather than 6. I was wiped out by about 3........this is def. harder than I thought!

52skeedoo
04-15-2009, 05:49 PM
OMG ! You are exhausted and you are so YOUNG !

I'm 20 years older. Eeeek. I can see my future --- and it's scary.:eek:

Oh well.....I'll keep focusing on the positive. :) I'm sure I will get through it and reading your stories really helps me get ready.

Congrats on making it through the day.
Sheri

Susie*Bee
04-15-2009, 07:28 PM
LynnMarie-- that's such an accomplishment! You made it through a full day of work, and that is such hard work at that stage of recovery. Hopefully after a little bit it will get easier for you. Rest up when you can at home.

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Yes, they are great. And I agree it's nice to be able to put a face with the name...

always smilin'
04-15-2009, 10:31 PM
THanks for posting the pictures. I guess I never think anyone has as shocking of pre-op pictures as I do (it's hard to believe still that others go through this too and it's not such a "lonely" disease). Your after x-rays were AMAZING - as were your after party shots:) Gives me hope:)

Hope work is getting easier with time?! I have exactly 2 weeks to go til my big day...had my pre-op on Monday (spent from 6:30 am - 4:30 pm either at appts or driving to and from - crazy tiring day!) I think I'm getting a bit more manic and nervous - making sure all is ready for everything. Your pictures/x-rays give me hope though for a great result:) THANKS!

becky331
04-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Hey Lynn,
My Facebook is having technical issues..when I clicked to look @ your pics, it kept giving me the "add friend" request instead of going into your pics. Anyways...can't wait to see the xrays...I still haven't seen mine-will get to on Monday..YEA! Hope work is going well for you!
Becky

Jimbo
04-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Oh cool pictures. I am noticing all the people on this forum are real good lookin :)

LynnMarie74
04-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Why thanks Jimbo!! :D