Hi Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody

I am having my daughter Allison type this for me. I am doing pretty well and definitely making progress. I got out of hospital on Tuesday, April 7th and I am now in St. Louis Rehab. I am doing PT and OT and walked up and down 4 steps today. I am also walking around the hallways. The main problem has been pain management which is getting better. Also, finding a comfortable position seems nearly impossible. All in all I am doing well and Dr. Lenke said he got a really good correction. I have gained at least two inches and know this becuase I can now look my daughter in the eye. My sister says that the 5 ft 4in and under pro basketball team will be calling shortly, but I will not be joining Ed on the ski hills, Congrats on that.

Sorry I have not been able to read or respond to anything on here, but I have a question.
    Have any of you heard of Dr. Rex Marco from the Houston, TX area? My Niece who lives in the Houston area is 27 yr. old and has a major S curve plus another curve in her neck. Top curve is 61 degrees and the bottom curve is almost 60. If any of you know of him please give me info.

Thanks,

Janet
    Janet

61 years old--57 for surgery

Diagnosed in 1965 at age of 13--no brace
    Thoracic Curve: 96 degrees to 35 degrees
    Lumbar Curve: 63 degrees to 5 degrees
    Surgery with Dr. Lenke in St. Louis--March 30, 2009
    T-2 to Pelvis, and hopefully all posterior procedure.

All was posterior along with 2 cages and 6 osteotomies.
Working...
X