PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Monday, Janet!

JenniferG
03-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Just a quick note to let you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow (Aus. time.) The worst is almost over. Soon you will be looking forward to every new day which could potentially bring an improvement of some kind, and usually does.

Wishing you all the very best and looking forward to hearing about your recovery when you're ready.

Doodles
03-29-2009, 12:53 AM
Jen--
Thank you so much. Got my central line in and am all ready to go, I guess. It seems like I've already been here for a week and it was just Thurs. night. I so went to get going with this. I think I will have my husband post a little update on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks again and hope you are still doing well. Janet

Susie*Bee
03-29-2009, 06:52 AM
Janet-- my thoughts and prayers are with you too. It's almost time! That is so exciting! I'll look forward to that post from your husband-- and then it won't be long till you're able to post yourself again. Big hugs, Susie

debbei
03-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Good luck Janet. I'm looking forward to an update on you!!

doodie
03-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Janet,
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your way. We'll be on the lookout for updates - you just do what they tell you to do sweetie and all will be fine. no worries - just breathe. :)

nervous
03-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Good luck, Janet. I was in your shoes 2 weeks ago and can't believe it's already over. Before you know it....you will be on the other side!

I will be thinking of you!
Rachel

Doodles
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks to everyone for all your support and kind wishes! It's ready, get set, go! I'm for the most part doing quite well. Anxious to join you guys on the other side! Take care. Janet

LynnMarie74
03-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Janet! Im a little late on my well wishes...but I know your in good hands. I hope all goes well w/your surgery. Looking forward to hearing how it went. Take care!

Lynn :)

52skeedoo
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Has anyone heard from Janet or her husband yet?

Doodles
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi. I am Janet's husband and I am having difficulty figuring out how to post a message on the forum. Would you mind letting everyone know that Janet's surgery went extremely well. It was 9 hours. The doctor got done a little ahead of schedule because everything went smoothly.

She is doing well. She walked twice today and was placed in a regular room yesterday. She is still having pain but each day gets better. Bob

52skeedoo
04-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Bob,

Thanks for posting that good news about Janet. Let her know I'm thinking about her and hope for a speedy, uncomplicated recovery.

Sheri /52skeedoo

JenniferG
04-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks Bob! Great to know Janet is on the mend and the surgery went well. Sending her best wishes for a smooth recovery!

Jen

emwonderfull
04-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Is Janet home??? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear from her!