PDA

View Full Version : Out of hospital!

nervous
03-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone! As Susan already reported (thanks Susan!!!), I am home from the hospital and a successful surgery. I stayed there for 6 days. Wow - what a ride!!:eek:

I am 9 days post-op and sleep most of the time. Those meds knock me out!!!

I look forward to being able to write more next time...at this point, I can only tolerate sitting for 5 minutes or so.

Talk soon.
Rachel

Susie*Bee
03-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Rachel-- that's really wonderful that you are up to posting already! Yes, the meds make you sleep-- plus sleep is a really good healer. So sleep away, and let us know how you are doing from time to time. It's just great to hear from you! Gentle hugs, Susie

debbei
03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone! As Susan already reported (thanks Susan!!!), I am home from the hospital and a successful surgery. I stayed there for 6 days. Wow - what a ride!!:eek:

I am 9 days post-op and sleep most of the time. Those meds knock me out!!!

I look forward to being able to write more next time...at this point, I can only tolerate sitting for 5 minutes or so.

Talk soon.
Rachel

Rachel,

Welcome home. At 9 days out, sleeping is exactly what you should be doing! Get all the rest you can and update us when you're ready.

loves to skate
03-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Rachel,
It's good to hear you made it home and are able to post. Sally

Doodles
03-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Congratulations on being home already! Oh, to be 35 next Monday would be great. Hope your healing continues at such a great rate. Janet

LynnMarie74
03-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Rachel- as per my PM.....welcome home!!! SO glad you are doing OK. When you're up to it, lets us all know of your experience! Like we all like to say.."welcome to the otherside!" :)

:) Lynn

asccbodypro
03-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Rachel

Your first post! You just passed another milestone lol.....:D

Susan

JenniferG
03-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi Rachel. Oh boy, 6 days! That's wonderful. I truly believe you do so much better at home, in your own bed.

Are you happy with the result? Have you been awake long enough to even notice?:D

Like you, I'm sleeping most of the time as well. I am 3 weeks and 2 days out from surgery. Feeling good most of the time and starting to feel improvements from one day to the next.

Talk to you when you're feeling more like sitting at the computer. Take care.
Jen

always smilin'
03-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Congrats! SO GREAT to hear that you are HOME! Sleep lots and take good care!