PDA

View Full Version : Vertical bed

titaniumed
03-12-2009, 05:02 PM
For those with sleeping problems! LOL

Just think, you no longer have to make your bed! And when you wake up, you do not have to get dressed, and your clothes are not wrinkled.

The umbrella is used for adverse weather conditions. I think it would be wise to check the weather before crashing at the subway.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/09/19/the-vertical-bed-never-coming-to-an-ikea-near-you/

Ed

Jimbo
03-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Looks like something the Spanish Inquisition would make you sleep in.

And I must say, as a male, you tend to get, ummmm, physiological, changes whilst asleep. Might be alot more apparent if you were up right LOL :P

Louisse
03-14-2009, 05:57 AM
LOL :p:p:p:p;)
I checked back here expecting to see a flurry of comments...!

Thanks Ed and Jimbo for making me smile!

JoAnn5
03-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Wonder how those of us who have to go to the restroom a lot would manage?? I can just see myself spinning my wheels trying to go forward while being held in place by this contraption...lol.

titaniumed
03-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Louisse,

I'm surprised also. Comedy takes effort, sometimes you crash and burn, oh well.

What's funny about the picture is that he is outside on the street! Maybe if a bird was perched on the umbrella, we would have more responses.

JoAnne5,

Any of us who have worn braces in the past could handle it. There would have to be a quick release on the bars so one could sit fast LOL

Jimbo,

Great observation! I thought that the hat rack was on top of the umbrella!

Ed

asccbodypro
03-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Looks like something the Spanish Inquisition would make you sleep in.

And I must say, as a male, you tend to get, ummmm, physiological, changes whilst asleep. Might be alot more apparent if you were up right LOL :P

ok that is just funny and could open the door to sooo many responses lol:D

Nancy Joy
03-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Hey- i think you are onto something. Now we could be like horses and sleep anywhere, anytime. And with the glasses, no one would be the wiser!!! Think this guy will make his millions?