Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor recommendations - Baltimore/DC area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor recommendations - Baltimore/DC area?

Hi-
    We are new to the Baltimore/DC area (moved from Chicago). Any doctor recommendations? We are close to Hopkins. I would even consider traveling elsewhere along the East coast if "the best" doctor is there. I want a doctor who deals primarily with adult scoliosis cases - someone who has performed this surgery many, many times (emphasis on many) and is familiar with scoli. I appreciate any help I can get. This forum has been a lifesaver for me. Thank you!

Originally posted by albsmom View Post
    Hi-
    We are new to the Baltimore/DC area (moved from Chicago). Any doctor recommendations? We are close to Hopkins. I would even consider traveling elsewhere along the East coast if "the best" doctor is there. I want a doctor who deals primarily with adult scoliosis cases - someone who has performed this surgery many, many times (emphasis on many) and is familiar with scoli. I appreciate any help I can get. This forum has been a lifesaver for me. Thank you!
    We are in southern PA and are seeing Dr. William Lauerman at Georgetown in DC--he came to us highly recommended.

My dd has a follow up with him this coming Wednesday. My dd was just diagnosed so this is our second appointment with him.

Good luck in your search! You also might want to try www.srs.org

Welcome!
    Marian

Comment

Working...
    X