PDA

View Full Version : silly ques.

chmesh
01-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm sure it's different for most surgeons but once you decided to have surgery...how long did you have to wait? A couple of months? A year?

thanks!
Christina

CHRIS WBS
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Christina, there's no such thing as a silly question.

I booked my surgery in March of last year. I had three months until my surgery date which gave me ample time to prepare.

Chris

debbei
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi Christina,

I booked in mid June, and had surgery mid October. I could have had the surgery as soon as early September, but I tried to time it best for my family. Other doctors have longer or shorter waits, so you never know.

Believe me, no question is silly. I've had some real doozies and they always get answers here!

JenniferG
01-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Christina,

I saw the surgeon last June and not long later, booked for September 16. But I chickened out. My new date is March 3 and I think I'll be well prepared by then.:)

Doodles
01-15-2009, 11:03 PM
I went for my initial appointment with Dr. Lenke (St. Louis) in September 08. My surgery isn't until March 30; he has a very busy schedule. Janet

rainbow2010
01-16-2009, 09:08 AM
I decided in September, but had to wait until January. With my daughter, we decided in early April and scheduled it for the end of May, right after she got out of school.