PDA

View Full Version : Bodysuits

BellasMom
01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
I am not posting this on the Spinecor thread because it might be relevant to any kind of brace wearers

Dear parents, where do you buy extra bodysuits for your kids? We got 3 expensive ones from Montreal and crotch snaps on them is already starting to brake (after 1.5 month of wearing)

The one that is on www.bodysuit.com has a jewel neck, that will show under almost all of the clothes that my daughter has, so she'll simply refuse to wear it

I've been searching like crazy on the net, but I can't find a bodysuit with a crotch snaps, that is a V-neck also

Please help!

pat
01-14-2009, 06:58 PM
We've been buying our bodysuits from bodysuit.com for over three years now; they work great with the Spinecor brace . . . not truly sure of the name, but, yes, I remember the Jewel neckline not working. Rita knows which ones work with the brace, you might work directly with her?
p

BellasMom
01-14-2009, 07:41 PM
hmmm ... jewel neckline seems to be the only one in Children's section

I guess I'll have to call her, since emailing her does not work at all

Thanks

christine2
01-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Bellas Mom

I have had the plastic snaps on the spinecor replaced multiple time by a seamstress. We actually replace with metal snaps, they are much easier to snap for my daughters little fingers. The seamstress has also replaced the whole crotch area for us on some. She is actually working on a pattern of the Spinecor so we can have them made cheaper. She does what ever we want. She has lenghthed the torso for us because my daughter is growing fast but is VERY thin so we can not yet go up a size. We have tried multiple other suits but she only likes the spinecor design.

BellasMom
01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
I wish I knew your seamstress :) :) :)

If she ever starts making Spinecor-like bodysuits, let me know, I'll order some from her too