PDA

View Full Version : second hand smoke question.

fierceliketiger
12-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I had my fusion 4 weeks ago today. I know that I am not allowed to smoke (I don't), and I am not allowed to be around second hand smoke.
My fiances mom is a smoker and is coming to visit this weekend. She only smokes outside.
If I don't go outside with her, she smokes nowhere near the door/house, and I stay away for a bit after she comes back in, should this be okay?
I am not really sure what the protocol is.

Thanks in advance!

rainbow2010
12-31-2008, 08:45 AM
I used to give my mother-in-law an old coffee cup and make her smoke outside!! You should be fine:)

LynnMarie74
12-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Interesting.....I didnt think of that. My mother who will be helping me when my husband is back to work, smokes. She is only allowed to smoke outside in our sun room anyway. I would say that if you just avoid smoke where ever you are, you will be fine. If she wants to take you somewhere in the car, just ask her nicely to not smoke, or be sure a window is open. You will be okay Im sure! Hope all is well & Happy New Year!

fierceliketiger
12-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks for your input guys! I don't have to worry about the car, luckily. I have not been cleared to leave the house yet. lol