PDA

View Full Version : One week until surgery

gillespie
11-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Well we are at the point of count down. I am getting really nervous now and so is Danielle she has had major mood swings, I am sure this is normal. Can't wait to be on the other side of this. Pre op clinic on Tuesday. Thinking of Lisa and her family everyone say their prayers for them on Tuesday.

Susie*Bee
11-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Catherine-- this is always a tough time for everyone. Try to focus on having things ready, packing what you need, and being the positive person and loving mom you are for your sweetie, Danielle. If you need more things to do, freeze some meals for later, etc. You WILL get through this week and be on the other side of all this anxiousness before you know it.

I will be praying for you and your daughter with the pre-op appt. as well as for Lisa and Tahlia with her surgery on Tuesday. I hope the week flies by for you. Try to do some fun things and enjoy your family. This part will be over soon. Big hugs, Susie

debbei
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Well we are at the point of count down. I am getting really nervous now and so is Danielle she has had major mood swings, I am sure this is normal. Can't wait to be on the other side of this. Pre op clinic on Tuesday. Thinking of Lisa and her family everyone say their prayers for them on Tuesday.

That last week was the hardest part, honestly. But the date will be here and gone before you know it. I am sure she will do just great. Be sure to update us when you can.

Pooka1
11-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Good luck, Catherine.

It helped us to keep the same schedule as usual in the final days.

Best regards,
sharon

WNCmom
11-17-2008, 05:33 AM
Catherine--

Thinking of you. We will still be here in Philly recovering when it's time for Danielle to have surgery. We'll be sending our best energy, thoughts, and prayers. She'll do fine, and so will you.

Mary Ellen