i was scared silly 2daay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was scared silly 2daay

Well iv been sore from my right shoulder for a night now. I figure I fell aasleep wrng but anyways. I get up 2 use the bathroom while I'm inside, I staart noticing blind spots then I go blind. I waalked out calling for help luckly my faather was in the kitchen he guided me back 2 my room and once I laid dwn I got my vizion back.

I calld the doc an hr later he told me 2 come 2 the hospitaal rite away. They drew blood and told me it might mean I need to drink more fluids/low blood count but boy wat a scare.

It certainly would be, Arizo. I gather your sight has returned? Has anybody else had this problem post-surgery?
    Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
    Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
    T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
    Osteotomies and Laminectomies
    Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Arizo ... glad you caught things in time.

Jennifer, I recovered solo, and no ... as far as I know, this is not common - unless you're dehydrated and/or possibly released from the hospital before you're stable.
      Fusion is NOT the end of the world.
      AIDS Walk Houston 2008 5K @ 33 days post op!

41, dx'd JIS & Boston braced @ 10
      Pre-op ±53°, Post-op < 20°
      Fused 2/5/08, T4-L1 ... Darrell S. Hanson, Houston

VIEW MY X-RAYS
      EMAIL ME

Comment

Originally posted by txmarinemom View Post
        Arizo ... glad you caught things in time.

Jennifer, I recovered solo, and no ... as far as I know, this is not common - unless you're dehydrated and/or possibly released from the hospital before you're stable.
        I believe it was dehydration. I have not had the issue after that. But wat a scare. I thought 2 mysefl wow 2 weeks after my surgery and I'm going blind now. But doc was confident it was just dehydration.

Comment

Working...
        X