dr. rand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dr. rand

i just submitted a package about my scoli back to dr. rand to see if he will see me. i saw dr. boachie but dr. rand is in my insurance network and appears to have a good reputation. i really hate having to audition to see a doctor even though i do understand. i just am so sick and tired of being in pain, and then being tired from the drugs and just the effort involved in trying to get around.
    thanks.
    avis
    1987 Lumbar Laminectomy (forget which levels)
    2005 A/P fusion, L2 - L5, 2/2005
    2009 2 Posterior fusions, T6 - Pelvis, 2/10 & 2/18,
    Dr. Frank Rand, NEBH

Hi Avis,
    Dr. Rand did my surgery and I am very pleased with the results. He is very kind, compassionate and thorough and gives you his undivided attention in his office. It takes some time to get an appointment with him as he is very busy, but I think he is worth the wait. Are you from the Boston area or will you have to travel to see him? I wish you well and hope you don't have to wait too long. Feel free to ask me any questions or PM me.
    Sally
    Diagnosed with severe lumbar scoliosis at age 65.
    Posterior Fusion L2-S1 on 12/4/2007. age 67
    Anterior Fusion L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 on 12/19/2007
    Additional bone removed to decompress right side of L3-L4 & L4-L5 on 4/19/2010
    New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
    Dr. Frank F. Rands735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/butterflyfive/

"In God We Trust" Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Comment

Dr. Rand

Hi Avis,

I am also one of Dr. Rand's patients. I echo Sally. Dr. Rand is a terrific, caring and talented surgeon. He is the kind of person you want in your corner. I saw and scheduled surgery with another surgeon before meeting Dr. Rand for a second opinion. I knew right away that he was going to be the one I trusted. Feel free to PM me or reply.

Linda
      Linda
      Two-stage A/P fusion T6-S1 with lumbar implants June 12 & June 27, 2007 at age 57
      S curve 75+ degrees with kyphosis
      Now 45 degrees and standing 3 inches taller!
      Dr. Frank Rand, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston

Comment

thanks. i am waiting to hear from his office so i can schedule an appointment with him. i chose him for my 5th second opinion because of the good reviews i have seen about him on this list. my first choice would be dr. boachie but i doubt that he will take me because of my insurance and inability to pay more than insurance will pay. so dr. rand was next on my list.
        i will let everyone know when i make the appointment.
        avis.
        1987 Lumbar Laminectomy (forget which levels)
        2005 A/P fusion, L2 - L5, 2/2005
        2009 2 Posterior fusions, T6 - Pelvis, 2/10 & 2/18,
        Dr. Frank Rand, NEBH

Comment

Working...
        X