having surgery on New years eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having surgery on New years eve

Thank you for your information, I was thinking about that, and I will bring up that point on my next doctors visit. I will make sure that i will recieve the attention that I need during the stay at the hospital and I am a person who will tell them , I know how you feel not wanting to be here on a holiday, I have worked on them also, but when you signed up for helping people the day and time doesnt matter, you do the best you can for someone and its very important for those who work in hospital, I will have to complain if i feel that i recieve less that I should... I have had surgery before at this hospital on a holiday and they treated me very well. I also was born with cleft palate so i have had a few surgeries at Baptist hospital.. Thank you all for your concerns... I would choose to pick another date but im insurance runs out in May and I am getting married in June and my fiances insurace doesnt cover pre exsiting medical conditions... and Dec 31 was the only day open and I Have school that i need to think about...

I'll be thinking of you! It IS a new start on a New Year that will hopefully be one of the best with your back fixed and a new bride! Now, both are something to get excited about and look forward too! You sure answered my insurance concerns- figured you had of course thought of that!

Nancy Joy!
    Nancy Joy

Surgery- Posterior- Oct. 8th, 2008
    Anterior- Nov. 10th, 2008
    Age 54
    T10 to Sacrum
    Curve 65 degrees
    Very straight now!!!

Comment

Working...
    X