PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensations in my GOOD leg

Singer
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
For about a month, I've been having tingling/bee-sting feelings in my left foot and ankle, and occasionally my big toe goes numb. I've been trying to stretch my hamstrings lately -- could this be contributing to it? I've also been working in an office two days a week and sitting in a less-than-ideal chair, even though I use my trusty inflatable pillow.

This is a nerve problem, right? My right leg is still a bit weak so I really don't need something going on with the other leg. :mad:

Geish
10-31-2008, 03:15 PM
I am by no means a doctor, but I would agree that the tingling/numbness is probably nerve related. Any low back pain to indicate it might be sciatica? I hope you get answers soon.
Geish

Susie*Bee
10-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Chris-- I'm so sorry to hear about your new "challenge"-- It does sound like a nerve problem, but I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject, so I'll defer to someone who knows more. Just wanted to let you know I'm commiserating with you... Hang in there.

debbei
11-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Chris,
I'm sorry you are having these problems. My first thought would go to the less-than-ideal chair, but who knows? I hope this goes away as mysteriously as it showed up. ((Hug))

loves to skate
11-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi Chris,
I'm sorry you are having this problem with the nerves in your foot. Did you have any issues with that foot or sciatica in your left leg before your surgery? If you did, it might just mean that the nerves are coming back to life. I don't have any history on you, so I really don't know, but I doubt that it could be caused by stretching your hamstrings. If you sit for long periods of time on the days that you do work, you probably should get up and walk and stretch every so often. I hope the problem resolves itself soon. Sally