No announcement yet.

I'll try to check-in again in a few months; maybe there should be a new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try to check-in again in a few months; maybe there should be a new forum

I'll try to check-in again in a few months. I do not want to remain hooked in to all the drama and the few folks who dominate this cyber space....anything I suggest gets debated or knocked down as irrelevant. I was making an attempt to get some general review articles out there for the newbies with questions; not peer review scientific studies....I think it would be a great goal for this site to have a goal as being an open forum for all to talk, exchange info, etc. without the negativity and aggression. It's a bit much....anyhow, if anyone needs my help you can always contact me but I think I will just check-in for those who care and have followed my sweet Amanda and as a way to sort of unofficially track post-op progress for others going through similar experiences. Perhaps a new thread for general info heavy critical feedback not needed should be added....for us who don't have time to get so intense...nor have the energy...anyhow, I know that sounded harsh but I am a bit frightened off by aggressive comments which is definitely not something I need having consulted a world expert or two in my daughter's case....all my best to all of you even the negative feedback givers....happy Halloween!
Working...
X